You are here

It has been very difficult to determine if our science fair should be cancelled or not. We will make a decision by noon on Tuesday. If there is a snow day there will not be a science fair. We are looking at possible dates to reschedule and promise more information tomorrow. Sorry for the uncertainty.

Sarah GG